Welcome to South Dakota’s Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) Electronic Voter Registration System and Absentee Ballot Application System

Only individuals who are in the military or uniformed services, their spouse or dependent(s) or an overseas citizen may use this electronic voter registration system.

You may use this website to:
* Register to vote
* Update your existing voter registration information
* Complete and submit an application for an absentee ballot

You will need:
* Your current valid South Dakota driver's license or non-driver ID card

If you do NOT have a valid South Dakota driver's license or non-driver ID you will NOT be able to proceed using this system.  However, you can use the voter registration and absentee ballot application forms below to register to vote, update your registration or request an absentee ballot.

To view your sample ballot, confirm your voter registration address or track your absentee ballot application click here.